Yesterday, I was feeling low, everyone at some point feels the same. It might be something we are stuck in for now like work, investment problems, jobs, coding, designing but to every problem, there is a solution, it might come late but it will, with true belief and self-confidence. I felt I am one of the lucky person in this world and you might be the one too. How?
- 1 billion children worldwide are living in poverty, I feel lucky I am not into that.
- 805 million people worldwide do not have enough food to eat, I feel lucky I have choice what to eat.
- More than 750 million people lack adequate access to clean drinking water, I feel lucky have access to clean filtered water.
- There are more than 13,000 diseases, I feel lucky I don’t have even one.
- 1/4 of all humans live without electricity — approximately 1.6 billion people, I feel lucky I have access to 24 hours electricity + backup.
- As of 2012, 31 million primary-school pupils worldwide dropped out of school, I feel lucky I was able to complete my primary school well.
- According to UNESCO, 61 million primary school-age children were not enrolled in school in 2010, I feel lucky I went to school.
- Around half of the world’s population doesn’t have access to internet, I feel lucky have a broadband connection.
- 1 billion people lack adequate housing, I feel lucky I have a house to live in.
- 40 people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute, I have a lot of stray dogs outside, still, I feel lucky I am safe.
- More than 500 million people are obese, I feel lucky I am not.
- More than 7 million people died this year due to cancer, I feel lucky I was not among the one.
- A lot of people don’t have computers, entertainment device, I need to think what to use iPad, PC, MP3 player etc.
- More than 1 billion people don’t have a mobile phone, that’s around 1 in every 7 person on this planet. I feel lucky I have one.
- A lot of people don’t have a chance to go abroad, I feel lucky I was able to travel a few countries for education and leisure.
- A lot of people don’t wake up from their last sleep, I feel lucky till now I am awaking from it.
- A lot people don’t know how to read and write, I feel lucky I can share with you.
Now I don’t just feel lucky, but I am lucky and if you are reading this, you will know how much this applies to you also. Don’t devalue yourself, we all are worth 🙂 All praises to the Lord Almighty for making all this happen. There might be something we are stuck in for now like work, investment problems, jobs, coding, designing but to every problem, there is a solution, it might come late but it will, with true belief and self-confidence.